RK300-04 Leaf Wetness Sensor
RK300-04 Leaf Wetness Sensor is an important tool to monitor and examine leaf wetness and to prevent diseases and detect the risk of infection. Accurate measurement of moisture content on the leaf surface can be used to monitor moisture or ice crystal residue. The shape of the sensor is designed so that it can simulate the characteristics of the leaf surface so that it can more accurately reflect the characteristics of the leaf surface. By measuring the change of the dielectric constant on the upper surface of the sensor, fog, water vapor and ice data can be obtained. The product has IP65 and CE certification.
- Reflect the water content of leaf
- Fog, freezing, condensation and rainfall can be detected
- Good waterproof sealing performance
- High precision, fast response, reliable performance.
- Multiple signal output options
- Easy Installation
- Research on the growth and development of crops
- Prevention of pests and diseases and early warning
- Bitki büyümesi ve gelişmesi üzerine araştırma
- Foliar fertilization, spraying, spraying and irrigation control